Easy and stylish Hairstyles for Women having curls
If you do have curly hair then odds are that you either wish to the hair gods that it were different or embrace it wholeheartedly. After all, curls might be a blessing, but they are not usually easy to manage. That is why we put our head and nose to the grindstone, having a deep dive on the internet in search of the easiest (yet amazing) hairstyles for those who have curly hair. And of course, what else would serve as superior inspiration other than the plethora of jaw-dropping looks arriving from the red carpet?
Just because you have got curly hair doesn’t mean that you only have to stick to one or two simple hairstyles. (Need proof? Just take a look at each of the celebrities below who do have all naturally curly hair.) Each of these styles is easy to carry, and at most, they will only require five minutes of bobby pins and some hair spray.
And yet they somehow give glamorous and red carpet-worthy results. Curious to know which celebrities have inspired people with their effortlessness for curly hair? We have found you a wide wide variety of looks to select from. And yes, one also involves a scrunchie. (But a chic one On that .) Keep scrolling to see the options.
A) Romantic hairstyle :
This hairstyle does looks romantic but it is hilariously simple. And just to tell you, it requires zero heat styling.
- After letting your hair air-dry and applying a cream that defines curls of your choosing, gather hair into a simple ponytail halfway between the crown and nape of the head.
- Wind the ponytail then around the base of your hair to tie to form the bun.
- Use three to five bobby pins to secure the place before messing with hair spray to lock everything into it. (Do not worry about your hairline—flyaways do make the look more relaxed that is romantic.)
The beauty of this updo is how easily you can dress this up or down depending on the upcoming event. Bright lip with some overalls for a funky and casual look would fo great with it. Or go to the evening route with a pair of clean cat eye and also an LBD. Either way you choose, the style takes about only three minutes to execute.
- Gather your hair into a gorgeous ultra-high ponytail at around the crown of your head and secure it with an elastic.
- Stick two or four vertical bobby pins on the underside of your ponytail to keep that elastic lifted.
- To keep your curls bouncy and nice, enhance the ends with a cream that defines curls. You can also damp your curls with this product if you wish to wash it before styling.
C) Side braid:
Do.not be fooled by how gorgeous this half-back hairstyle looks. It literally takes only 60 seconds.
- If you are starting with your freshly washed hair, grab a wave spray that enhances curls and then scrunch it through damp hair, after that, do let air-dry.
- Part your hair as you would do naturally. Then grab a small part of your hair on just one side of the head and begin to braid back towards the crown of your head.
- Once you have gotten to the back part of your head, pin the part of the hair to secure the style before pulling out top layers of your hair over it because the pins have to be camouflaged by your curly hair. Voilà! You have now got a praiseworthy hairstyle à la Chanel Imann.