Rakhi making material online in India are you want to know? Well, Rakhi is approaching. Raksha Bandhan is on 15 August 2020. As we all are restricted in our homes from the past few months it might be difficult for all of us to visit the market and see all the glamour of the market during Raksha Bandhan days. We all step out of our homes only with some urgent purpose. Otherwise, we wish to stay at home safely.
So what do now when such a great festival is approaching? How to have rakhis and other materials at home itself. Well most of us might have guessed it right. We can celebrate the festival and can have the required material online.
So here I will provide you a list of websites where you can get your favorite Rakhi and other materials online. Without going to market, shop online at reasonable rates.
Moreover, you can utilize your time and make your own rakhis. The rakhi material you can get online. So here is all that you want to know about rakhi making material online.
So have a happy Raksha Bandhan and celebrate the festival with your self prepared rakhis.
Rakshabandhan is a festival which is celebrated with great enthusiasm by the siblings. It reflects the beautiful bond a brother and a sister have. As we all know that the rakhi holds many best wishes for the brother so let us make the rakhi more special by preparing ourselves.
Rakhis are very easy to make so why to buy them. Let’s make our own Rakhi.
Happy Rakhi making…
Rakhi making material online: Rakhi threads
So in order to make a rakhi what is the basic requirement. Well, most of you have thought it right. We all need a thread. Prefer using silk thread. What has to be kept in mind is that the thread should be comfortable on the wrist and should be skin-friendly.
You may use a plain thread or a colorful one as per your choice. If you don’t have it at your home you can get from the following websites at your doorstep, that too at a reasonable rate.
- Kraftly.com offers a variety of silk thread for preparing rakhis at the price of Rs 500.
- Beadsnfashion.com offers a collection of beautiful threads within reasonable rates
Rakhi making material online: bangles or a thick foam
The other thing which you may require is the bangles or a thick foam to prepare a base for your Rakhi. If you are using bangles, prefer a metallic one as the glass one tends to break.
You may design your bangles the way you want with paints and ribbons.
But if you wish to but rakhis and other Raksha Bandhan stuff here I have various options for you to buy them online:
Rakhi making material online: igp.com
- It offers pearl Rakhi with a beautiful bracelet. The offer includes tasty chocolates also.. All amounting to total of Rs 795
- Beautiful colorful kundan Rakhis. It is a set of 5 rakhis. Price is Rs 750
- Blue agate Rakhi at a cost Rs 249
- Antique peacock Rakhi at Rs 229
For further information and more products view the website.
Rakhi making material online: ferns N petals
- Lumba with ganesh rakhi and chocolates Rs 349
- Designer Rakhi sweet hamper at Rs 549
- Set of 4 designer Rakhi and a pack of chocolates at Rs 449
For more Rakhi and Raksha Bandhan products explore the website.
Now let us have a look at how to prepare rakhis by ourselves… Let’s see the procedure for few of these:These are the simplest of rakhis that children will also enjoy making.
Rakhi making material online: paper Rakhi
Well the simplest of all is to make a paper Rakhi… All you need is a few things which you can easily get at your homes. You need hand made paper, glue, ribbon, gems and scissors.
So what all you have to do let’s see:
- Take a piece of handmade paper. Cut it into any shape of your choice like a circle, square or may be rhomboid.
- Decorate that piece of sheet with may be gems
- Take a ribbon may be 15 cms long and with the help of glue paste that decorated material on the ribbon
- Wait for some time and your paper Rakhi is ready
Rakhi making material online: cartoon Rakhi
Another simple and a beautiful way to make a rakhi is here.
Make your own cartoon Rakhi with ribbon, handmade paper, cartoon sticker, glue and scissors. So what you have to do let us see.
- Firstly cut a big circle out of handmade sheet
- Cut another circle of smaller size and of different color
- Paste the smaller circle on the larger circle
- Now on the smaller circle paste the sticker of your choice.
- Paste the larger circle on to the ribbon
- Wait for some time and your cartoon sticker rakhi is ready.
Rakhi making material online: quilling Rakhi
Quilling Rakhi will look very beautiful Rakhi. It is very simple to make. Let’s see how to make one. All you need are scissors, glue, ribbon, and sheets.
- Take a ribbon of about 15 cms long
- From the sheets cut different strips may be of different colors
- Then do quilling and make different designs
- Paste the design on the ribbon.
So celebrate Raksha Bandhan with your homemade Rakhis.