Are you a health-conscious person and looking for impact whey protein reviews? At some point, we all are health conscious. As we age, we feel fatigued, tiredness, muscle pain, and whatnot. Some days we feel motivated and other days, we feel lethargic or not having enough strength to do work.
A healthy intake is not enough for us to do hard work. A person at least needs 2500 calories for a man and 2000 calories for a woman. This is just for everyday chores. If you are a labor or doing work which requires physical movements for example bodybuilding or doing 3-4 jobs a day. You should have more than normal.
Do you know that while we sleep, we lose calories? On average 320 to 415 calories are lost for a full night’s sleep. Of course, we need to have a good diet, 7-8 hours of sleep, and other hours for work. Our brain won’t function properly if it doesn’t get enough rest. We feel tired and lazy, hunger goes down and irritated. This leads to feeling sick, gaining weight, risk of diabetes and cancer increases, uneven skin, and forgetfulness.
It is said that on an average, a person protein intake should be 0.8 gm per kilogram of body mass.
Protein is essential just like carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, minerals, water. You need to take these in a natural way. But since most people are vegetarian or vegan who can’t have these directly, they take these in form of tablets or powder. Either way, your needs are to be fulfilled.
Impact Whey Protein is different from protein. Whey is found in milk and when the curd is separated from milk, the remaining liquid is whey. It has all the amino-acid present and good for muscle building.
Therefore, whey is very important for people who are fitness aware and gym freaks. However, we should also know the benefits it gives and the disadvantages or drawbacks too.
Impact whey protein reviews – Impact Whey Protein Types:
It is essential to know the types and what are the ratios in each type.
The first type is WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE. This type has low levels of fats and carbohydrates. It consists of 30-90 percent of whey concentrates.
The following next is WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE. All fats and carbohydrates are filtered out in this. About 90 percent of concentration is whey protein and fewer fats.
The third type is WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE. This type is digested easily, it doesn’t have to work into your system. It is usually used for medical purposes and new-born who have digestion problems.
Impact whey protein reviews – Benefits:
- Impact Whey Protein helps in bodybuilding. People who are conscious about having a great body, flexing muscles, whey protein helps in these. It adds up muscles.
- Impact Whey Protein helps in dropping weight. People have used this to help in losing weight and some have shown great results.
- Impact Whey Protein has shown results in cancer treatments, although research is still going on.
- Impact Whey Protein helps in lowering the cholesterol and insulin levels.
- Impact Whey Protein is shown to improve asthma conditions in children. Kids who have asthma or breathing problems have used whey protein and significantly have better results.
- Impact Whey Protein has reduced the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases such as blood pressure or stroke.
- Impact Whey protein helps in healing and improves the immune system. Athletes drink this in order to speed in their physical activity.
- It can make hunger craving diminish by 50-60 percent, which means you won’t have to eat other foods that may gain you fats.
Impact whey protein reviews – Drawbacks:
- Impact Whey Protein is beneficial if it is taken in small dose or only as advised by doctors. If it is taken in excess, it can cause health problems.
- Impact Whey comes from milk when the curd is separated. People who have aversion to milk or are milk sugar nonpersistent can have hypersensitivity to whey protein.
- It can cause stomach pain, cramps, reduced appetite, nausea, headache, and fatigue.
- It can cause breakdown problems. People who are allergic to cow’s milk can have gas, bloating, cramps, diarrhea.
- If you have had kidney stones at any point in time, avoid whey protein because it can again cause stone formation.
- Some Impact whey protein may have added sugar and preservatives which can cause high sugar and risks of weight gain.
- A small dosage is good while a high dose can lead up to cardiac arrest, stroke. Be very careful when adding to your diet.
- It is said that this can make the ph level increase. Blood becomes more acidic rather than being normal.
- People who take natural nutrients have a balanced level of all. But taking whey protein as an extra can disturb the natural balanced level of all nutrients.
Impact Whey Protein Reviews:
This product is a high-quality whey protein manufactured in the UK. It has low sugar, low fat, and vegetarian. There are many flavors in this.
- Masala Chai
- Chocolate Brownie
- Chocolate Mint
- Chocolate coconut
- Chocolate smooth
- Cookies and cream
- Mango Alphonso
- Salted caramel
- Strawberry cream
- Rocky road.
The price varies from each flavor and unflavoured. Some people loved the chocolate smooth, banana, Strawberry cream, and unflavoured. Totally depends on the taste buds. All flavors contain added artificial flavor substances and contain sweeteners. The unflavoured only has whey protein and emulsifier.
You can choose two quantities of each packs i.e., 1kg or 2.5 kg.
This contains all amino acids which are necessary and other ingredient such as:
- 4.5gm – BCAA
- 3.6gm – glutamine
- 1.9gm – fat
- 1gm – carbs
You can add it to milk or to water when drinking before or after a workout. It can also be consumed in Breakfast cereal or shakes and smoothies.
If you are a beginner and want to know what Impact whey protein tastes like, you can purchase a sample of 25gm rather than one kg or 2.5kg.
It is vegetarian and has 5 flavors such as Malt, Mango, Vanilla, and strawberry cream. It contains basic and secondary amino acids. People who have used this product have rated 3.9 out of 5. Some have very good results and claims that this product has high quality, best protein than other, taste was up to the mark, and also it is value for money.
Impact whey protein reviews – IMPACT WHEY ISOLATE:
It contains 90 percent of whey protein and little amount of fats. You can buy in different quantities as 250gm, 1kg or 2.5kg.
It has flavors like a Chocolate brownie, chocolate peanut butter, natural chocolate and chocolate smooth, mango, strawberry cream, vanilla, and also unflavoured.
Foods which are equal to Impact whey protein:
Though you can take whey protein in your diet but taking it in form of food or meal is also good. You may have tons of work to do and cooking too, preparing meals which already have proteins seems easier. This list shows what food is equivalent to Impact whey protein.
- 85gm Chicken Breasts — 27gm Protein
- 85gm Turkey Breasts – 26gm Protein
- 243gm Egg Whites – 27gm Protein
- 28gm Fish(dried) – 18gm Protein
- 85gm Shrimp – 12gm Protein
- 85gm Tuna – 25gm Protein
- 185gm Quinoa—8gm Protein
- 50gm Cottage Cheese—11gm Protein
- 75gm Soya—28gm Protein
- 100gm Lentils—14gm Protein
Also Read: Best Protein Powder in India
Impact whey protein reviews – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
HOW IS IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN PRODUCED?
Impact whey protein is simply made from milk after it is separated from the curd. The liquid which remains after milk lumps are filtered out.
HOW IS IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN HEALTHY?
Impact whey protein is beneficial as discussed in this article with full detail.
CAN IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN HARM OUR HEALTH?
If the intake is according to your needs, it won’t be harmful. Having excess will create health issues like cardiovascular disease, stroke, cardiac arrest, kidney stone, bowel irritation, digestion problems, etc.
WHO CAN CONSUME OR DRINK WHEY PROTEIN?
Adults and children can take whey protein in prescribed dosage.
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE WHEY PROTEIN?
People who have adverse reactions to dairy products such as milk, people who consume high doses can experience irritated gut movements, sickness, spasms, swelling, and headache. People who have diabetes, heart diseases, kidney-related problems, oil production, inflammation are recommended that they talk to their doctor or physician before consuming it.
WHAT ARE SUPPLEMENTARY FORMS OF PROTEIN POWDER?
The other types of protein are egg, milk, soy, brown rice and pea.
CAN WOMEN DRINK WHEY PROTEIN?
Yes, its not only for Women.
IS IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN HARMFUL FOR PREGNANT LADIES?
No, it is not harmful to pregnant ladies. But make sure you don’t have an allergic reaction to dairy products or better consult your physician.
WHAT FLAVORS DO IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN HAVE?
Impact whey protein has 17 Flavors and 1 unflavored. These are Masala Chai, Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Coconut, Banana, Chocolate smooth, Coconut, Coffee, Cookies and cream, Kulfi, Malt, Mango Alphonso, Salted caramel, Strawberry cream, Thandai and Rocky road.
WHICH IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN CONTAINS NO SWEETENER?
Unflavored Impact whey protein contains only whey protein and emulsifier. Therefore, does not contain any sweetener.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME FOR IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN TO CONSUME?
Impact whey protein can be consumed in the morning, one hour before, and one hour after a workout.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER INTAKE OF IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN?
It helps in the immune system, builds muscles, gains strength, and reduces your hunger cravings.
CAN I DRINK WHEY PROTEIN AFTER I WAKE UP?
Yes, no problem.
IF I ONLY DRINK IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN AND NOT EXERCISE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
Consuming whey protein every day without exercising can make you gain weight. This is okay for skinny people and those who want to gain mass. But if you want to lose weight, exercising is a must. Make sure you don’t buy sugar added or preservatives.
WILL I GET KIDNEY STONES AFTER DRINKING WHEY PROTEIN?
No. if you didn’t have any stones in the past it is safe for you to drink. However, you should consult a doctor if you had any stones.
Impact whey protein reviews – SUGGESTIONS:
Plan your diet and buy Impact whey protein according to your objectives. For example, you want to build muscles you should go for whey protein or whey isolates. These are good for building mass.
If you want to lose weight, always make sure it has no sugar and preservatives added. You can gain weight if it has sugar, resulting in negative.
Always test if you are not hypersensitive to dairy products. It can cause irritation and digestion problems.
Check labels, manufacturing, and expiry dates. Never buy 2.5kg if you have never tasted whey protein before. Buy a sample of your choices and if you like one, go for it. Check ingredients online and see if it is actual whey. Some add sugar to balance it or other substances.
Always have a balanced nutritious diet along with Whey Protein. Necessary nutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, fats, minerals, water, and vitamin are essential for the body as it is the building block for our body and also the growth of tissues and improves the immune system.
Along with these nutrients, we need to include green and leafy vegetables, which are packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and low in calories.
Women who drink whey protein have remarked that they have experienced weight loss faster, their bone strength and muscles were improved greatly, reduced hypertension, fewer cravings for fast food or carbohydrates. The protein drinks are said to be more expensive than tub or package.