Citi Cashback card – Apply for Citi Cash Back Credit Card
In today’s economy who does not want an option so save a little or earn a little more? So getting a cashback on every transaction you make does sound like a good offer and with Citi cashback card you can actually get that.
So what all do I get with Citi Cashback card?
Citi is known for its offers and benefits and with Cash Back card; Citi aims to attract a bigger client base.
This card provides a bunch of offers like-
- Flat 5% cashback on movie tickets, telephone, and utility bills
- 0.5% cashback on other transactions.
- 15% off on dining with 2000+ patterned restaurants
- Tap and pay option, hence no pin needed
- Latest updates on discounts and offers of linked brands and stores, so that you don’t miss out on any opportunity.
- Privileges EMI option s with various brands and linked stores
So how can I get this card?
There is no eligibility to get a Citi cashback card other than you should have a minimum of Rs. 16,000 as your monthly in-hand salary.
There is an age limit of 18 years and above is there to apply for the card
To get this card you can apply online, visit a branch or contact CitiBank sales employee.
What are the documents required for the process to get a Citi cashback card?
Following documents are required while applying for Citi cashback card –
- Aadhar card (Copy to be submitted )
- PAN card (Copy to be submitted )
- One photograph
- Salary slip or Form 16 of the recent financial year
Is there a joining fee associated with Citi’s Cashback card?
Citi cashback card has no joining fee
Is there an annual fee? If yes then what is it?
There is an annual fee associated with Citi cashback card. A fee of Rs. 500 is charged annually, as per the calendar year.
What are the other fees associated?
Late payment can add some extra payment with the payment structure of –
- Rs.300 for a current balance of less than Rs.10,001
- Rs.600 for a current balance between Rs.10,001 up to Rs.25,000
- Rs.950 for a current balance above Rs.25,000
There is also an over-limit fee of 2.5% with a minimum of Rs. 500 charged if the due bill is beyond the card limit.
Few other fees are also there like –
- Statement request fee of Rs 100
- Cash payment fee of Rs. 250
- Re-issue of card fee of Rs. 100
- Cash payment at ATM of Rs. 100 Per deposit
- And a cheque return or bounce fee of Rs. 500 per incident
How can I repay my card dues?
The payment can easily and more be preferred to be paid by online banking.
One can also opt for an auto-debit option from heir linked to a bank account.
In case the customer is unable to make the whole payment at once and wants to convert their due into an EMI. The amount of EMI depends upon the overdue limit and minimum payment due per month A small interest will also be added
To get a better idea for the EMI amount and the interest applicability it’s advisable to contact the customer care and gets details confirmed before opting for the option.
Who should opt for a Citi cashback card?
This card has its main feature of cashback attached to it so it’s a good option for people who make their major payments online or shop often by using cashless payment moods.
When and how the cashback is received?
Cashback is received once the rewards earned to reach the amount t of Rs. 500.
It’s not depended upon the time period as whenever the amount reached the m limit of Rs. 500 the amount is added to the linked bank account.
Rewards get credited in multiples of Rs. 500.
Overview of the card-
As the card does provide a good cashback offer, as not all banks provide cashback as an option of each transaction, it can be a good option for people who love to shop or have a good number of monthly transactions to make.
The only people with the card are the number of fees attached to it, which is a common problem with c cost of the credit cards available in the market.
It can be a good option to add as an additional card for offers but if you are planning to keep only one credit card then CitiBank does have some better options with more features available.