The best olive oil for cooking in India is one of the nice healthy choices. We Indians love food and we live for the food. No one in the world doesn’t like food, most of them are a foodie but India is amazing in a variety of food.
We have amazing, delicious and so many types of food and from sweets, to spicy we have so many varieties in it. We are the ones who can’t live without spicy and sweet food because we Indians die to eat food. I mean we don’t make healthy choices, we only take care of our craving and taste.
In this quarantine, we are working from home so most of them prefer homemade food and no doubt we love to have a different type of food. So no doubt we foodie make way to cook our food and nowadays we can cook whatever we want because YouTube is available. Not only this now a day’s whole family is at home and everyone wants a different food.
So moms are on duties, no doubt our mom works always in the kitchen so most of the mom chose the Best olive oil for cooking in India. Our moms are the queen of the kitchen, of course, amazing food is cook by our moms and our mom not only takes care of our cravings but also she takes care of our health.
To be honest, some people are health conscious and nowadays in this epidemic period, most people started becoming health conscious. Our food contains not only spices but also Oil that’s the reason we have to choose the best olive oil for cooking in India.
Our food is incomplete without oil, in our food one of the important ingredients is oil so oil plays a most important role in cooking food. But have you ever thought of which oil is healthy for us?
Because in most Indian houses oil is used the same for years and years. To be honest, in my home I have never seen mom choosing any other cooking oil, from childhood till now I am seeing the same brand oil in the kitchen but somewhere change is important. No doubt the oils we are using are not good but the question is the oils we are using are healthy or not?
No, I am not saying the oil we use doesn’t give any health benefits but is it healthy? So let me tell you about the best olive oil for cooking in India, when I started getting health conscious I started choosing healthy food.
In this quarantine I started gaining weight, the reason is work from home, disturbed sleep routine, no exercise and most important my diet was unhealthy. So as I said the change is important and I started making a change in diet to maintain myself. And you know what?
I am successful in losing my weight and what I change is diet. I started looking for the best olive oil for cooking in India because oil plays important role in maintaining health and I want to tell you I lose the weight without exercise Shock!!! I am not a gym lover or exercise lover but I am a great control on diet, you have just made little changes and you will get the desired health.
What is Olive Oil?
Tree, yes you heard right olive is a tree, from fruit and seed of olive oil is used, the fruit has water extract which is used and people use olive leaves for medical purpose too. So apart from weight loss Best olive oil for cooking in India is also used for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
Olive oil is not only used for cooking food but it also uses in salads. Even oil has different types so according to acid present in it, oil is classified. Olive oil is measured according to free oleic acid, so according to it, we can decide it is healthy for us or not.
If there is more than 3.3% an oleic acid present in unrefined olive oil than that oil is coincided as unfit or human can’t consume that oil. So normal oil has 3.3% oleic acid in it and the olive oil which is an extra virgin has 1% less oleic acid in it that means 2% oleic acid is present in extra virgin Olive oil.
Benefits of Best olive oil for cooking in India
- Extra virgin oil is healthier.
- Olive oil has antioxidants that help to reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Olive oil reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Olive oil also helps with the constipation problem.
- Olive oil keeps you away from Diabetes because it controls blood sugar so it is id helpful for diabetic patients.
- Olive oil helps with weight loss but keep your healthy diet routine and exercise on.
- Olive oil reduces the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Apart from cooking you can apply olive oil on itchy skin, you have to mix honey, beeswax, and olive oil.
- It also helps women with low bone density.
Everything should be consumed in limitation otherwise it will give a reverse effect which is harmful to our body. Consuming anything in limit is always beneficial, so if you are on diet medication then you should consult your doctor first to take care of your health properly.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding the baby should consult the doctor first before consuming olive oil. The ones who are diabetic should check their blood sugar daily and if needed consult the doctor.
Tips to buy the best olive oil for cooking in India
- While purchasing the olive oil it is important to select the right olive oil.
- Some of the Bioactive Compounds and the antioxidant compound is retained by virgin olive oil that’s the reason it is healthier than another oil present in the market.
- So nowadays business matters that’s the reason there are dilute olive oils available in the market so you have to shop the olive oil smartly.
- Don’t trust the labels blindly, checking the list of ingredients is mandatory because while making healthy choices why to take risks.
- Extra virgin oil is healthier and doesn’t forget to check the quality certificate.
- Bottle or container which is dark in color should be purchase to keep it safe from damage because sunlight, heat, and light are enemies of olive oil.
- Always check the expiry date of the product and use it accordingly.
Best olive oil for cooking in India
We Indians use mastered oil in cooking a lot, it is not that it is not healthy but we use filtered oil that doesn’t have a high level of health benefits. Olive oil is healthy if you buy extra virgin one then it has a high level of health.
When we cook food in regular oil we get that oil flavor, we come to know which oil is used but in the case of olive oil that doesn’t happen. Olive oil doesn’t have any flavor so when you cook or I can say fry something in it you can’t recognize which oil is use that’s the reason you should use the best olive oil for cooking in India.
Yes, olive oil is suited for Indian food, it depends on person to person to choose the oil of course according to their health requirement. When olive oil heated it doesn’t lose its health benefits it remains stable while cooking Indian food. Deep frying in olive oil doesn’t give an undesirable taste, you should try it and decide how the food taste.
As compared to pure olive oil Best olive oil for cooking in India is extra virgin pure oil because it has a low acidity level which considers as a high-grade level oil. It not only has a balanced aroma, flavor, and color but it also has a high level of vitamins and nutrients.
Olive oil is store in a cold place not in sunlight, if you don’t know the recipes of olive oil for cooking then there is huge content available online, search it and enjoy your healthy food in this quarantine. You can read books which are available in the market specially recopies of olive food books are available.
List of Best olive oil for cooking in India
Oleev Olive oil Pomace Best olive oil for cooking in India
- Olive oil is originally from Spain’s country.
- This olive oil fit in cooking the best Indian dishes.
- You can use it in all types of cooking like grilling, frying, sautéing, deep-frying, and so on.
- It reduces the effect of bad cholesterol because it has a monounsaturated fatty acid.
- It also has other essential oil which helps to give strength and we get good fat from it.
- It contains rich vitamins that help us with curing bone density problems, protect. you from infections and body tissues are regenerated. Rich vitamins present in it are Vitamin E and Vitamin K.
- It contains healthy fat which protects you from health diseases problem and high blood pressure problems. The healthy fat present in it is MUFA.
Oleev Active Best olive oil for cooking in India
- Oleev Active is one of the best olive oil brands in India.
- This oil is the combination of olive oil and rice bran oil which give you multiple health benefits.
- Sci-fry technology is used which is unique due to this you can use this oil for deep fry.
- Energocules formula is used to make this oil which gives you energy and keeps you an active full day.
- It also helps you to reduce the gastrointestinal problem.
- By using this oil you can enjoy low calories tasty, lighter, and healthier food.
- It also boosts immunity and protects your heart which keeps you healthy.
Bertolli Extra Light Best olive oil for cooking in India
- Bertolli Extra Light olive oil is an Italian Brand, it belongs to Tuscany, Italy.
- It is a popular brand in the world because of its premium quality and rich taste.
- This olive oil is natural and pure which has rich omega 9 unsaturated.
- It can be used for deep-frying, baking, sautéing, and shallow frying.
- It does not disturb the taste of your food, you can cook any Indian dish or international dish.
- They select good olive to make the oil so there is all nutrition are present in the healthy oil.
- This oil maintains the cardiac circulatory system.
Figaro Extra Virgin Best olive oil for cooking in India
- Figaro Extra Virgin olive oil is one of the best and oldest olive oil brands in India.
- The good quality of Spanish olives is the cold press, to get all nutrients from the fruit.
- The Bottle is full of nutrition and good quality of olive oil.
- It has Zero preservatives and chemicals.
- It enriches the taste of cooking because of its rich aroma and flavor of olives.
- It decreases the risk of chronic disease.
- It has vitamins E in it.
- It protects you from health disease.
- The olive oil bottle is of plastic.
- You can use it in salad, dips, and chutney.
- Olive oil is imported from Spain.
Borges Extra Virgin Best olive oil for cooking in India
- Borges Extra Virgin olive oil is made from specially selected olive.
- That gives you high quality of olive oil.
- No chemicals and preservatives used in it.
- A cold-press process was used which give all nutrition in the form of oil.
- It is the alternate of ghee and butter which will keep you healthier and away from unwanted fats.
- It can be also used in salad dressing and raw cooking.
- Borges Extra Virgin oil is from Spain, it is imported from Spain.
- Olive oil comes in a glass bottle.
There are four types of olive oil available in the market Extra Virgin olive oil, light olive oil, pure or regular olive oil, and virgin olive oil. Choose the right one for you so stay healthy-Stay safe!
From where to buy the best olive oil for cooking in India
You will get the olive oil in grocery shopping malls like Big Bazaar, D mart, Reliance Jio Mart or you can check it in the nearby grocery store
You can buy it in online grocery stores like Amazon, Big Basket, GoEazy, Flipkart, and many more.
Nowadays it’s easy to buy online where you can view reviews and then you can buy the product safely and it is better than going out in this situation so shopping online is safe and you remain healthy.