Apple cider vinegar weight loss drink
Apple cider vinegar weight loss drink is getting increasingly popular nowadays for its proven benefits. We generally call Apple cider vinegar as cider vinegar. Manufacturers crush or squeeze fermented apples to obtain their juices. We often use Apple cider vinegar for dressing salads, food preservatives, chutneys, etc.
Apple cider vinegar weight loss drink is another trend that has been taking social media by the storm. People around the globe have admitted trying this method and getting results. But of course, sometimes you can’t believe everything that you hear unless you try it yourself. 100 grams of apple cider vinegar contains 22 grams of calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams cholesterol, 5 milligrams of sodium, 0.9 grams carbohydrates along with 1% iron and 1% magnesium.
Companies make Apple cider vinegar weight loss drink by mixing apple cider vinegar with water.
Make sure you don’t consume Apple cider vinegar in raw form. Mix it with honey for taste enhancement. Since the demand for apple cider vinegar is growing in tremendous amounts, different brands have come up to sell it. As a result, you have multiple options to choose from.
In fact, there is also the option of researching which brand to buy and ordering it online. Flipkart, amazon, snapdeal, healthkart and other shopping websites sell apple cider vinegar at an affordable price. Also, it is best to get the organic kind. The organic one is more effective and has more benefits than the refined and processed one. It might not look appetizing, but for good food what matters is that it is good for your health. Neither its taste matters nor its appearance.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WEIGHT LOSS – Apple cider vinegar uses
- The added yeast converts the sugar of the apples into alcohol, acetic acid to be specific. That’s what gives Apple cider vinegar its distinct sour taste. Apart from using ACV in the kitchen, it has multiple other proven uses. Here are a few uses of ACV (Apple cider vinegar):-
- It helps maintain lower sugar levels in the blood. ACV is great for diabetic patients but it is wise to consult a doctor before using it.
- You can add a few drops of ACV to your bath as it helps eliminate body odors.
- You can rinse your hair can with ACV. It’s useful in treating dandruff and it also makes the hair shinier.
- ACV has antibacterial properties and hence people use it as a disinfectant too. People also use it to clean any wounds, infections, lice, warts, etc.
- Mix it with water c to use it for gargling to cure sore throats.
- Studies show that apple cider vinegar lowers cholesterol and also helps reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- You can use Apple cider vinegar as a flea repellent which is a common issue in every household.
- Apple cider vinegar weight loss drink is another popular use.
- If your skin is sunburned and it feels irritated, you can add a few drops of apple cider vinegar to your bath and let your body soak in the solution.
- It is also a natural room freshener. You can mix apple cider vinegar and water and put this solution in a spray bottle and spray it around the toilet.
- Studies have also shown that apple cider vinegar has properties to kill cancer cells. So it reduces the risk of falling prey to cancer. But then, there are no results that can confirm this theory.
So we have seen how multipurpose ingredient apple cider vinegar is both in our kitchen and in our daily lives too!!
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WEIGHT LOSS – Apple cider vinegar side effects
It is said that too much of anything can be harmful. And it is true. Apart from the numerous uses of ACV, it has certain side effects too, we should not overlook that for sure. As apple cider vinegar weight loss drink is getting popular day by day, the craze for slimming down to get the perfect body us increasing too and sometimes people forget when to stop. Here are a few side effects of apple cider vinegar:-
- Apple cider vinegar is highly acidic and may cause damage to the enamel of our teeth if consumed undiluted on a regular basis.
- It can cause damage to the inner linings of the stomach too due to its high acidity.
- If someone consumes apple cider vinegar in large doses for a long period of time, it can lower the amount of potassium which may lead to nausea, weakness, and even bone loss. The minerals in the bones are highly affected.
- It is advisable to be careful while swallowing ACV. Since its acetic acid, it causes burning in the throat which can lead to irritation and discomfort. You should keep ACV in childproof cabinets because children might not always look before drinking anything.
- For people who have sensitive skin, applying apple cider vinegar directly might not be the best idea.
- It is better to consult a doctor before drinking apple cider vinegar when you’re already on medication. Otherwise, it can cause a fatal reaction.
- For some people, drinking ACV might cause indigestion problems, heartburns, gastronomical diseases, intestinal disorders or any other issue.
- ACV does reduce sugar levels but the excess dosage can lead to fatal results, even coma.
- If it doesn’t suit you, drinking large doses of apple cider vinegar may cause your skin to break out and you may develop acne.
- High consumption of apple cider vinegar may lead to headaches.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WEIGHT LOSS – Apple cider vinegar with mother
Apple cider vinegar weight loss drink is in trend right now. People want the best of the best brands which will help them in effective weight loss and will help in overall wellness. People consider Apple cider vinegar with the mother one of the best brands for effective weight loss. It is unfiltered, organic and unrefined.
It has a murky appearance because the culture of the bacteria, similar to Kombucha SCOBY, which converts cider into vinegar and the strands of the protein elements are still present. Be it for healthy shiny hair, apple cider vinegar weight loss drink, healthy skin, lowering sugar levels in the blood, making your immune system better, apple cider vinegar with the mother is always better than the refined one.
The mother is, in fact, the best part. This organic type of apple cider vinegar is good for good bacteria which can help eliminate the bad ones. also, it contains enzymes that help in breaking down food for smooth digestion. The mother part looks like stringy blobs and usually has the tendency to settle at the bottom of the bottle.
So Experts always recommend shaking the bottle before use and you can get some of that mothering part in every serving. You can get apple cider vinegar with the mother from grocery stores as well as online. Here are a few options to choose from:-
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WEIGHT LOSS – HealthViva apple cider vinegar-
This option is 100% natural and is available online on HealthKart at an offer price of Rs298 while the MRP is Rs525 for 0.5 liters.
HealthKart apple cider vinegar –
This is again available on HealthKart for 0.5 liters at an offer price of Rs446 when the MRP is Rs525.Buy Now from Healthkart
Neuherbs Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother Vinegar, Raw, Unfiltered and Undiluted – 350 ml
This organic option is available on Seniority for 350 ml at Rs.126
Dr Patkar apple cider vinegar-
This is also available on Seniority for Rs.550.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WEIGHT LOSS – Apple cider vinegar dosage
Dosage is the most important thing to look into when it comes to apple cider vinegar. Since large doses can have harmful effects it is very important to research properly about it before you start consuming. Firstly, You should never consume raw apple cider vinegar.
Instead, you should always dilute it with a good amount of water before consuming it. Or else it may cause throat burns, chest pains, and numerous other problems. When you research about apple cider vinegar weight loss drink you will see that usually one to two tablespoons diluted with one glass of water is enough for a day.
One to two tablespoon contains about 15-30 ml of apple cider vinegar. You can drink it before or after your meals. Doctors say that having ACV before your meals lower the calorie intake because apple cider vinegar gives you the feeling of being full. So you end up eating a lesser amount comparatively.
There are so scientific explanations about the fixed dosage, hence its better to consult a doctor and be careful of any allergies or any sort of skin irritations. Its again advised to properly rinse your mouth with water after taking the dose because of its high acidity. It is important not to fall prey to apple cider weight loss drink trends without researching it thoroughly. So it can be summarized that even though there are no studies showing how much is appropriate when it comes to consumption of apple cider vinegar, 15-30 ml diluted with water is usually considered to be the standard dose that is safe.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WEIGHT LOSS – Procedure of drinking apple cider vinegar in the morning
When it comes to drinking apple cider vinegar weight loss drink, the timings may vary from person to person. Some people prefer to drink it in the morning before breakfast while some people take it before going to bed. Experts say that morning is usually the best time to drink ACV.
Drinking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar will make you feel energized in the morning and will help in proper digestion throughout the day. Many people swear by a strong cup of coffee to live them up in the morning. You can replace it with a much healthier option that is a cup of apple cider vinegar. It will keep your appetite in check. Also drinking apple cider vinegar in the morning before breakfast helps eliminate bad breath and helps in lowering sugar levels. It will help in boosting your overall health and help to remove stains from teeth.
Apple cider vinegar can also cure hiccups and sore throats. Since apple cider vinegar has a highly pungent acidic smell, not everyone can take the smell of it. So some people prefer to mix it with a bit of honey or add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to it to adjust to the smell. Some people suffer from chest pains and gastric problems if they consume apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach.
So it is advised to consult someone before making apple cider vinegar weight loss drink a daily routine. But drinking just apple cider vinegar won’t make a huge difference when it comes to weight loss. Along with drinking it, you need to maintain a healthy diet and follow a healthy exercise routine. Only then it will produce satisfying results. Weight loss is a slow process. It doesn’t happen in a day. It takes months or even years of hard work and dedication to achieve your goal and you have to be patient throughout.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WEIGHT LOSS – Apple cider benefits for skin
No wonder apple cider vinegar weight loss drink is downright amazing, but apple cider vinegar is great for the skin too. Apple cider vinegar has lots of antibacterial properties so it helps in curing acne and pimples. In order to use it, all you need is a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, organic or filtered, and cotton. You can dip cotton balls in the vinegar solution and then dab on the affected areas. After keeping it on for a few minutes, you can wash it off with lukewarm water. If used this method regularly, results can definitely be seen.
Apple cider vinegar is also a great ingredient to exfoliate the skin. The hydroxide acid in it helps to remove dead skin cells and make the skin soft and glowing. Apple cider vinegar, mixed with essential oils, can be used as a toner and it helps in minimizing pores.
Apple cider vinegar can also be used to remove dark spots or pigmentation and to treat wrinkles. But since its highly acidic it is preferred to do small testing and then get into a proper skincare regime involving apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar can really help in getting youthful glowing skin and who doesn’t want that?
Be it apple cider vinegar weight loss drink or kitchen staple or health care, we have seen that apple cider vinegar is highly beneficial if used in the right way. And its definitely getting popular for a reason.