The best kitchen chimney in India is what most Indian families are looking for. The kitchen is the most significant part of the home and very evidently it tends to be the most greasy and smoky one too. The smoke and the oil that is emitted out from the food that is being cooked leads to greasy kitchen walls. The unhygienic walls make the outlook of the kitchen ill- flavored and unattractive.
To avoid this position of the kitchen people install kitchen chimneys in their kitchens. The kitchen chimney operates as a smoke a grease remover that mainly collects on the walls of the kitchen. In an Indian household where spicy food is prominent, the odor and smoke can make the cooking process very unhealthy and miserable for the one who is cooking.
Converting the kitchen in a modular form and the modern one is trendy nowadays, it completely changes the appearance and general function of the kitchen. Purchasing a kitchen chimney is a little confusing due to elaborated functions. Given below are the criteria that one must look into while making a purchase of a kitchen chimney. It is advisable to make a checklist prior to deciding what you want in your kitchen chimney.
Features that you should look into or keep in mind while making the best kitchen chimney in India purchase on both offline and online mediums
1. Check whether the Kitchen chimney is an Auto cleaner or not
[ Best kitchen chimney in India should have a good auto -cleaner ] – To have the best kitchen chimney in India look for a built-in auto cleanser that reduces the burden of cleaning the chimney time and again. Quite undeniably with a chimney with an auto cleaner is much more expensive than the normal one, so before landing on a decision make sure what you want from your Kitchen chimney. The one without the Auto cleaner also works fine it is just that you will have to clean it every now and then.
2. The suction capacity of the chimney [ Best kitchen chimney In India should have a good suction capacitiy]
Each chimney has a different suction capacity. The Kitchen chimneys that are used in Indian households are expected to have a higher suction capacity. The suction capacity of the chimney should co-relate with the size of your kitchen, [ The suction capacity can be anywhere from 500m3 per hour to 1000m3 per hour]The best kitchen chimney in India will have the suitable Suction capacity.
3. The size of the chimney [ Best kitchen chimney in India should be of a perfect size]
The size of the chimney should also co-relate with the size of your kitchen. If the size of your gas stove or induction is about 2 feet, go for 2 feet long chimney. The best Kitchen chimney In India will have an appropriate size that will suit your kitchen.
4. Filter that is used in Kitchen chimney[To be one of the best kitchen chimney in India the filter should be appropriate]
There are 3 types of filters that are used in kitchen chimneys , Namely,
- Mesh filter
- Baffle filter
- .Carbon filter
Let us now look into the function that these individual filters inculcate
- Mesh filter – It incorporates aluminum mesh. The mesh filter which is also known as a Cassette filter requires a lot of maintenance and regular cleaning [ once every fortnight or once every week ]. Mesh filter is not popular when it comes to the Indian kitchen because there are a lot of spices that are used which causes food odor. The chimney definitely let’s pass the smoke but it holds all the solid materials that make it important to clean it regularly
- Baffle filter- Baffle filters are the most Indian kitchen-friendly filter of Chimney. The filter is made of a curve of Aluminium. The Baffle filter filters the oily and greasy particles and lets the smoke pass. The Baffle filter required a minimal amount of maintenance. Even if you wash it once every 5 months it will create no problems. A Kitchen Chimney which has a baffle filter is one of the best kitchen chimney in India.
- Charcoal filter – The Charcoal filter is made up of charcoal slates. The charcoal filter sucks up all the smoke and solid oily substances.
- The budget of the Costumer [ To be the best kitchen chimney in India, the chimney should be budget friendly] – There are numerous Kitchen chimneys available in the market and each has a different range. Go for a kitchen chimney that fits in all your requirements and is also very budget-friendly. [ The chimney range from five thousand to two lakhs or more )For buying the best kitchen chimney in India it is advisory to prior decide your budget and move accordingly.
- Warranty of the Kitchen chimney provided by the respective company- The company awards the costumers with a certain warranty. Always go for a company or a brand that gives you high Warranty.[ 12 months or more ].For Purchasing the best kitchen chimney in India look for a chimney that provides a good warranty.
- The noise that the kitchen chimney emits [ To be the best chimney in India the noise level should be minimal ] – Few chimneys emit a noise that can be irritating for your ears. Make sure that the chimney you decide to buy has a considerably lower noise frequency.
- Installation details – Always look for the details of the installation process. some times installation can cost you a lot of money which might exceed your budget.
Now let us see some of the best kitchen chimney in India. We will talk about each chimney in detail [ Filter used, size, suction capacity, warranty, price ]and mention its individual functions as well as the advantages and disadvantages of the Kitchen chimney.
1. Faber Auto – clean Glass Kitchen chimney.[ one of the best kitchen chimney in India]
*Size – The size of the Chimney is 60 cm, width 60 cm, depth 48 cm, weight 13 kg, cord length of 1.5 meters / it can work perfectly for a 2 -4 burner [ gas stove].
*Suction capacity – 1500 m3 hour
*Filter used – Baffle filter is used in this kitchen chimney .
*Warranty – The company provides a warranty of 12 months on the product. The warranty on the motor is about 5 years.
*Price – 14,800 INR
Advantages of purchasing a Faber auto-cleaner glass kitchen chimney –
- The service is an A grade. The service provided by the company is very satisfying for the costumers. You will face no problems in the installation . The operating method is also explained by the people in a very understandable tone and manner.
2. The product is very easy to use and has a classy appearance .
3. The product gets cleaned with a click of a button.
Disadvantages of purchasing a Faber auto-cleaner glass kitchen chimney –
- The aluminum pipe delivered with the product is sometimes of very poor quality. If not maintained properly the product may start to malfunction.
2. The side suction is not present in the Faber auto-cleaner – glass kitchen chimney.
3. Installation is not free with the product – You will have to pay extra for installation .
2. Prestige Auto-clean Angular Kitchen chimney.[ one of the best kitchen chimney in India ]
*Size -90 cm is the size of the kitchen chimney.
*Suction – 1200 m3 per hour is the suction capacity of this kitchen chimney.
*Warranty given by the company – The company gives a warranty of 1 year on the chimney and 10 years on the product.
*Filter – The filter used in the chimney is the baffle filter.
*Price – 12,399 INR
Advantages of purchasing Prestige auto – cleaner Angular kitchen chimney
- The product has an SS oil collector that doesn’t let impurities stick to the chimney and reduces the cleaning burden.
- The product has the option of managing the speed of suction.
- The product has incorporated heat – resistance tempered glass. The tempered glass prevents the product to shatter due to excessive heat.
- The product has a motion sensor that senses your hand and switches the function.
Disadvantages of purchasing a Prestige auto-cleaner Angular kitchen chimney.
The only Disadvantage with the product is that it might exceed your budget criteria. The product has an A-list function and so accordingly the price of the product goes up. It might not be budget-friendly for everyone.
3. Hindware Nadia filterless Auto-clean Kitchen Chimney with Sensor and Touch control.[ One of the best kitchen chimney in India ]
*Size – The size of the kitchen chimney is 60 cm
*Suction – The suction capacity of the product is 12003m per hour .
*Filter – It uses filterless technology
*Warranty that the company provides – Hindware provides a 1-year warranty on the product and 5-year warranty on the product.
*Price – 13,049 INR
Advantages of purchasing a Hindware Nadia Filterless Auto – Clean Kitchen Chimney with Sensor Touch control –
- Metallic oil controller – The metallic oil collector that stores the Oily and solid particles. The container is easy to clean.
- Two LED lamps – LED lamps saves a lot of power. The LED lights brighten the cooking area so that everything is easily visible.
- Thermal Auto-cleaner – The thermal auto cleaner, clears the kitchen chimney for the elevated suction process.
- Sensor and touch control – The sensor control sense every single movement and changes the function. This facility makes the operating system very handy.
Disadvantages of purchasing a Hindware Nadia Filterless Auto Clean Kitchen chimney with the season and touch control
- The service provided by the company is not satisfactory.
- Installation is not free with the product – The installation will not be free, you will have to pay extra for it.
4. Kaff Filter-less Technology Gesture control chimney –[ Best kitchen chimney In India]
*Size of the kitchen chimney – 60 cm is the size of Kaff Kitchen chimney which is perfectly *suitable for a 2-4 gas stove or induction.
*Suction capacity of the kitchen chimney –1250 m3 per hour. The area of Air suction is wider
*Filter Used – The Kaff kitchen chimney is filterless .
*Warranty provided by the company -A 7-year warranty on the products is provided by the company.
Advantages of purchasing a Kaff Marbella black 60
- Low maintenance –The maintenance of the product is low. You don’t have to stress about the processing and operating.
- Touch control – A special touch control is provided which makes the operating of the product easy and handy.
- Oil collector – The Oil collector collects all the solid particles.
- Heat Auto clean technology – The heat auto clean technology you don’t have to worry about cleaning your chimney.
- Installation kit comes free – No need to pay extra amount for Installation kit. It comes free with the product.
- It is noise-free – The product’s noise level is – 68 DB
Disadvantages of purchasing a Kaff Marbella Black 60
- Not budget-friendly –The only drawback that the product has is its cost. It might not fit in the budget of most of the people.
- Extra installation charge – After paying loads of money you still have to pay an extra charge for Installation of the chimney.
5. Eurodomo Auto -clean curves glass Kitchen chimney –[ Best Kitchen chimney in India]
*Size -Size of the kitchen chimney is 60 cm .
*Filter – Baffle filter is used in the kitchen chimney.
*Suction capacity -1200m3 per hour
*Warranty provided by the company – The warranty on the product is 1 year and 5 years on the motor.
Price – 8,990 INR
Advantages of purchasing a Eurodomo Auto – clean kitchen chimney
- Baffle filter – The baffle filter helps the smoke to pass and the oily and greasy particles get dragged down,
- Auto -clean – The kitchen chimney can be cleaned within a click.
- Touch control panel – The touch control panel adds to the beauty of the kitchen chimney.
Disadvantages of purchasing a Eurodomo Auto – clean Kitchen chimney
- No proper user manual card –There is no proper user Manual that comes with the product which makes it difficult for some people to understand the functions.
- Installation is not free – For the installation of the Kitchen chimney, you will have to pay 1200 INR.
- You have to pay extra for the pipes – The exhaust pipes do not come free with the kitchen chimney. You will have to pay extra for the pipes
6. Glen straight glass mount kitchen chimney.[ One of the best kitchen chimney In India]
*Size – The size of the kitchen chimney is 60 cm
*Suction capacity – The suction capacity of the product is 1000m3 per hour.
*Filter used – The filter used in kitchen chimney is Baffle.
*Warranty – Life time warranty is provided on the product.
Advantages of purchasing a Glen kitchen Chimney –
- Baffle filter – The kitchen chimney incorporates of baffle filter which is very easy to clean and long-lasting.
- Dynamic airflow – The airflow of the chimney allows the smoke to pass without obstructing the filter.
The disadvantage of purchasing a Glen kitchen chimney –
- Installation is not free – You have to pay for the installation separately.
- An increase in speed increases noise – If you increase the speed it will increase the noise.
These were some of the best Expensive as well as affordable kitchen chimney that you can buy for your kitchen and give it a sophisticated and sleek look. Every home wants Best kitchen chimney India, so look for what suits your need and go for it.